Performance Date – Sunday, December 10th, 2017
Performance Times – 11:30am and 4:30pm.
Location – Adult High School, 300 Rochester Street
Cost – $15 each. Tickets can be purchased online until 6:00pm December 8th BUY YOUR TICKETS HERE. – limited quantity available for $20 at the door.
Morning Show Dress Rehearsal: Please arrive no later than 10:15am so that you can be warmed up, in costume and ready to start dress rehearsal at 10:30am!
Afternoon Show Dress Rehearsal: Please arrive no later than 1:30pm so that you can be warmed up, in costume and ready to start dress rehearsal at 2:00pm!
Remember to pack the following items:
– A clean, nut-free snack/lunch and a water bottle. A change of clothes or something to wear over your costume while eating is also strongly recommended.
- Your costumes! As well as any regular dance wear that your dancer may need (shoes, leotard, tights etc).
- We strongly encourage dancers to arrive with their hair in the appropriate hairstyle. We ask that you leave all hairspray at home, as we have several students with severe asthma that is triggered by it.
- We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items. Please leave all valuables at home.
When You Arrive:
- Find your dressing room, sign-in on your class sheet and change into your costume. Then head to the auditorium to find the rest of your class.
During the Performance(s):
Dancers in two dances or less will have assigned seating at the back of the auditorium so that they may enjoy the show. Grade 3 Ballet and under will have a volunteer take them to sit in the audience. Please do NOT remove your dancer from their group at this time, as we will be unable to find them in order to ensure their participation in the curtain call.
Before You Leave:
– Clean up your dressing room space and place any garbage/recycling into the appropriate bin!
– Sign-out on your class sheet or with your volunteer!