Fall 2017 RECITAL – this is not being recorded, parents are welcome to take pictures and video as long as there is no flash.
Performance Date – Saturday, December 9th, 2017
Performance Times – 3:00PM
Location – Adult High School, 300 Rochester Street
Cost – $15 each. Tickets can be purchased online until 6:00pm December 8th BUY YOUR TICKETS HERE. – limited quantity available for $20 at the door.
Dress Rehearsal(dancers ages 5+): Please arrive no later than 11:00am so that you can be ready to go for rehearsal, should be finished by 1:30pm
Dress Rehearsal(dancers under the age of 5): Please arrive by 2:00pm, rehearsal will begin at 2:30pm
Remember to pack the following items:
– A clean, nut-free snack/lunch and a water bottle. A change of clothes or something to wear over your costume while eating is also strongly recommended.
- Your costumes! As well as any regular dance wear that your dancer may need (shoes, leotard, tights etc).
- We strongly encourage dancers to arrive with their hair in the appropriate hairstyle. We ask that you leave all hairspray at home, as we have several students with severe asthma that is triggered by it.
- We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items. Please leave all valuables at home.
When You Arrive:
- Dancers 10+, find your dressing room, sign-in and change into your costume. Head into the auditorium to find the rest of your class.
- Dancers 9 and under – find your class volunteer and have them sign you in. If you’re already not, please put on your costume for the rehearsal.
During the Performance(s):
Dancers will have assigned seating in the back of the auditorium so they can enjoy the show once they’ve finished performing. At intermission parents are welcome to sign out their dancers to sit with them. To avoid confusion, please ensure that you are reserving a seat for your dancer through the online ticketing system.
Before You Leave:
- Clean up your dressing room space and place any garbage/recycling into the appropriate bin!
- Get belongings from class bins.
- Sign-out on your class sheet or with your volunteers